About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 19, 2016

FF14 in my home!

This Carbuncle, our ingame icon, made his way to my home from Tokyo yesterday.

I have been trying to clear some days to actually go there to purchase this plushy, but it's tough to attempt a week away from work without coming back to a back-log of work.

So I did the next best thing - got my friend to bring him here for me!

The thing is, many people I know have their vacation in Tokyo, but very few are FF gamers.  Only FF gamers are familiar enough for shopping like this, to be easy.

This was the sign he found outside the Eorzean Cafe.

All over forums, people know, that reservations are required to dine there.

It's like being in some RPG real-time when in the cafe.

As a lot of the world still believes that gaming is bad, there is thankfully, a huge lot, like me, who find sanity in spending hours in game.

I do know that some FF gamers have met up in that cafe - and others in other cafes for a meal.

Eorzean Cafe - is the must visit place - the game developers have put in a lot of money into 'building' replicas of weapons and items we use in the game.

If anything, in a crazy world, gaming gives us all space to finally not find reasons to why we are different.
Gamers do not ever have to explain the love for seeing our game world in a cafe - because for us, it's a privilege to be a part of that community.






















No comments: