About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 30, 2019

almost bye bye 2019

Two days and we are done with 2019.  I have no regrets about 2019 - overall I have had a good year.  I am blessed.

Moving forward, I believe there will be changes for me on the cards, so to speak.  After all, the Year of the Rat is the start of a new cycle for everyone.

There were no surprises in 2019 thus far and I am grateful for that.  I was never into surprises.  I prefer schedules and plans.  I wish I did have time to travel a bit more but my schedules just was too tight.  Hopefully, I will be able to squeeze in a trip in Feb.

I hope that with 2019 going and soon to be 'gone', it just might have been that the slate has been wiped clean - I can really move forward and be subconsciously free.


No comments: