About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

November 09, 2016

Donald Trump 45th President of the United States!

Congratulations!
It's the best news I have heard since the start of the Presidential Run.

I am glad that majority of the American people do not subscribe to lying and cheating.  When I was in college, my GP lecturer, a British man, spoke of the complex US Democratic System, so complex that it's sometimes impossible to change anything....that was the first I heard about what it means to be a Democracy.

Today, I see Democracy at it's working peak.

The American people have been cheated, short-changed and unknowingly, misled by the power of Money.  With Money, comes corruption and Wikileaks have given evidence to the world, how Money has corrupted people who were entrusted to be honest and working for the betterment of the world.

I am not American, yet I wondered for many years, what happened to the solid American Dream, for the average American.
My friends, who are Americans, have 'suffered' for too many years.  Today, I celebrate their victory in reclaiming what is their right - their right to be open and transparent.

It is true, this election has caused friendships to break - I have been shocked, disappointed and appalled that friends who are teaching Social Studies in high school, couldn't see past the Clinton and Soros combination of lies.  They didn't want to talk about the laundering of millions.  They didn't want to talk about illegal arm sales.  They didn't want to understand that wanting to keep illegals OUT is every Nation's sovereign right.

So many people, faceless, nameless have offered prayers for Good to Trump over Evil (every pun intended).

Trump it did indeed!
Congratulations America.  You will be Great Again!

No comments: