About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 22, 2016

Christmas soon




Almost at the Eve of Christmas Eve.  My new additions, of air plants in my kitchen, are doing very well - The pink buds are now twice their size and it's lovely just to admire in the morning.  The others have grown in size and length.  Makes me wonder why I took so long to get 'into' them.

As usual, I wind down the year meeting friends who are valuable.  Today, the process begins, with a close family friend.  Because everyone is busy, celebrating and observing Christmas with huge family dinners, the more important people meet outside these gatherings - it gives us all time to appreciate the years of friendship and love our families have shared - noisy dinners are for loud laughs at crude jokes.

This year was true madness.  I was so busy, I didn't have time to really spend long hours with them for meals.  I did my travelling done as usual but that aside, I get friends asking me what the hell's keeping me busy.

Besides putting home cooking on the table every day, I do need to take care of the pets, 2 x ND rabbits; 1 x Holland Lop; 4 x cats; 1 x Amazon parrot - which means, vacuum, mop, feed.  Then there's the re-decorating, love to always keep the home looking fresh (since it's the home I purchased) - paint, wallpaper, new accent pieces - fresh rugs - and yes I'm aware the economy is going into a technical recession.

The difference is, this home, is almost fully paid.  I do not respect people who are permanently on home mortgage but boast they own properties.  Well, you are a mortgagee until you fully pay for your property - so get real people, those who keep re-financing their home loan so that they can appear to be in the upper income bracket group.  

I don't buy counterfeit goods for use or consumption - I shop at Cold Storage and I have time to game for 6 hours each day.
THAT, my friends, is God's wonderful Blessing, for which I am always grateful for.

Next year, I'm hoping to actually help friends help a South American orphanage.  Time will permit, now that I have put this down in writing.

Time to get some Christmas goodies!














No comments: