About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 18, 2008

What's the difference between doing a presentation and giving a briefing?
Actually, it entails almost the same amount of homework, just in different context.
However, one will be graded, the other, not.
Grading changes everything for the presenter - it's no longer a fun thing or a job - it's a contribution to the future!

Some people are just better at presentations - whether it's for work or for a grade. Those people are probably never anxious and are less shy of pairs of eyes, trailing them for 20 minutes. They are the ones who would give a comment on camera, without batting an eyelid. They are probably able to do a sketch on stage as well.

I had to do that for a grade yesterday, after years and years.
It wasn't traumatic, but it was the longest 20minutes for the whole of the 2008 so far.
Q & A never bothered me - it's more about having to stand there - smiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.