About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

August 06, 2016

Walking the Talk

This is a proud moment for me, a 'regular' citizen here.

Our PM's wife, used a clutch, not 'designer' by world standards, but one designed by a special needs boy.

For many years, she was always in the background during official visits.  I am sure, Ms Ho Ching did not think that we would make such a huge deal of it.

We did.

This is what we call, WALKING THE TALK.

I found it amusing that our PM's wife caught the attention of everyone and outshone the exorbitant dress of Mrs Obama.

In her simple way, she made us all here stand tall.

It is true what the saying is : it's not how expensive the thing is, that will make you classy.

Thank you Ms Ho Ching, for making me believe in this simple basic principle again.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/pathlight-student-who-designed-mrs-lee-hsien-loongs-dinosaur-purse-surprised-by-media














No comments: