About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 12, 2017

Korean Drama - Love Rain

This is number Two for me.

It is a great Drama Series, except that, perhaps, the plot was a bit too centered on why 2 people can't be together because their parents are.

Given that they are not related in any way, I don't see the issue.

The storyline is actually not predictable.  I didn't expect his dad to give way to him but as a parent, it didn't surprise me that he did.  I like it that the story made both couples work, but in different continents.

It makes sense.  What we don't see allows us to cope better.  Over time, what we cannot digest will become palatable and all will be fine....but the here and now urges us to add space until then.

What baffles me is, the silence carried over from scene to scene.
If there is something to say, say it.  Keeping numb doesn't make it go away.  It might have been an added plot because reality is such.

The soundtrack was excellent.
I actually bought a few as a keepsake.


This is a lovely screengrab.

It brought to mind the many times, I felt like how this picture wants us all to feel.

It's a shame that the series did not get as high a rating as it deserved, when it was aired.

Of course, the best screenshot of the couple is this one.


















No comments: