About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 24, 2017

EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS ALWAYS WINS in the world today

WHO CAN SCREAM THE LOUDEST?


I live in a civilised society - by that I mean a society which upholds respect for the individual.  That encompasses beliefs, practice, culture and TOLERANCE. 

EVERYONE has a RIGHT to exist.
EVERYONE wants to LIVE.

What right does a person have over another to say, I AM MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU.

I am a practising Buddhist.
I abstain from eating BEEF and all it's by-products.
But if a stall sells BEEF, I can still buy edibles from there - I just don't buy beef-based food items.
Yet I do carry a pure LEATHER bag.

Buddhism teaches TOLERANCE.
It's a philosophy of life.
Do good unto others and have others do good towards you.
(Sometimes, people prefer to take advantage, but it's okay, KARMA catches up - what goes around, comes around)

Today, I read world news, whether it's FAKE NEWS or MODIFIED NEWS or CRAFTED NEWS and I find that world society gives in to EMOTIONS rather than facts.

I am a Psychology Major, and I know that giving in blindly to emotional outbursts NEVER SOLVES THE ROOT PROBLEM.

So why are world politicians, who are supposed to be people who received some kind of scholarship or some sort, blind to FACTS?

It's a little like a couple - one party goes on an emotional rampage, threatens to end a life and cries until the tear ducts are worn, just to get the other party to cave in.  It usually works.  That's why, till today, couples stay unhappily married, so they don't have to deal with the excessive emotional storm.

Our daily life, outside of marriage, has become the same.
People rather vote with the majority, even though that IS factually incorrect.
GROUP DYNAMICS - Applied Psychology.

Back in the day, parents raised us all to be tough.
We were raised to speak the truth.
We were raised to return what doesn't belong to us.

I guess, with all that education, fat salaries and VIP treatments, the fundamentals of ethics went down the toilet.  In crude terms - LOSS OF BALLs.

I can't wait for the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST....I'm Buddhist, why should I care right?
WRONG.
I'm still a Roman Catholic.....retired, but still is.
If being a Catholic means, I get to meet CHRIST, then I want to because I have a ton of questions for Him.

I want to know why HE took so long to return.
I am about to run out of TOLERANCE and PATIENCE because people in high places CHOSE to be IGNORANT about the truth. 
Already, I have refrained from eating food simply because the stall offers BEEF products.
I am ONE person, I do not have ECONOMIC WEIGHT.  I do not matter to the stalls.

BUT I MATTER TO GOD.
I always have.
So I SEEK GOD to answer my humble prayer this Christmas.

LET JESUS BE BORN AGAIN so that the world may return to what GOD wanted it to be.

When I celebrate Christmas Lunch tomorrow, I will actually say GRACE, because finally, after skipping out on Christmas for 2 years, I decided to stand with Christians around the world to spread the GOOD NEWS OF THE LORD.


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


No comments: