About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 06, 2006

The Crimson Sky


The crimson sky, in shades of orange-red, brings a smile to my face
The streaks of clouds, and shadows of storm, lines the sky like lace
The flicker of breeze like freedom of a child’s wish
Touches my skin, a butterfly, a kiss
The sun is setting……….
The booming sound of the highway, the sizzle of rubber and tar
The odour of fumes, the flashes of bumper red, too many cars
I look up in the sky, the contrast too great
I need some peace, this congestion I hate
In my mind and my space……..
Make the noise and people go far away, and bring the silence here for me
To treasure in solitude to feel, to be free
I wonder then if my smile is real
I wonder then if my pain will heal
I am missing……..

No comments: