About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 05, 2006

My compass


For me this time of year is exciting because there's a fresh load of goodness to look forward to. Of course, life comes packaged with it's fair share of glitches, but that breaks the monotony of routine. I have never been a person that could be content with the simplicity of routine chores. Sure, it's a lot more difficult to juggle impromptu decisions now than before, but that goes with the present territory. But the silver lining would be when an opportunity doesn't get passed up but worked around the current situation. So although the most traumatic times of my life seem to bar me from moving on, it never really does. It stalls me, but for a moment. My life's compass points towards finding solutions and that it's up to me to make it work. At the end of the day, we only have ourselves and if we decide to be lost, we will be. So, set the compass right, read the direction and find a way out before the road ends. That has kept me going for years - sure, I have lost my sanity trying to understand the compass, hit the end of the road because I felt the compass wasn't working properly - but my life was heading in the correct direction - and as with all roads, it's never straight.

No comments: