About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 12, 2006

JH is back

To my surprise, JH was returned to me Saturday afternoon with a brand new bumper. IDAC approved the repair. Now let's just hope the taxi driver doesn't start his nonsense, which is what that got me all riled up. I'm always for fair play and I believe that we should admit mistakes, because it is the right thing to do. I do not always do what's right, but when that happens, I make sure someone else doesn't pay for my mistake, in dollars.
I'm happy that I got my car back, because it's my car and I never ever left him in a workshop overnight. People say that cars are like wives, if the person in question is a guy. For me, that obviously won't apply since i'm female therefore, this relationship I have with JH is purely sentimental, considering, it's the first car I have ever owned.
So, I'm happy again, at least until some dam decides to burst unexpectedly.

No comments: