About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 26, 2006

XXY?


I have been working with a group of people who are open about their different sexual orientation. Gone are the days when these are closet topics. Honestly, we should not be prejudiced against an individuals' preference, however, from my experience so far, they are still very egoistic and emotional. They are just emotionally high on the ego trip and they are not embarassed to outbursts.
Some of my friends find their best social companions to be such people - but I am not sure if they would make the best management staff in a dynamic industry. I have found them to act on their whims, rather than take issue with a grave matter. And when they do, it's always to quickly move along, without really facing reality.
Sometimes I wonder if it's because society customised us to only make such exceptions for the XX gender - exceptions where emotional outbursts are accepted because of the 'weaker sex' syndrome. But how does one apply that to an XY?
And so, another pair of rose-tinted glasses just went into the trash bin - we are in an imperfect world, so I should just live with it.

No comments: