About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 11, 2007

The sun's Rays

Trouble with being on vacation is, when you wake up, your eyes adjust to a very different view. No structured landscaping, no uniform buildings, basically, a total vision-shocker.

I take pictures of views, because I find them rather appealing - it's seldom my eyes would catch the sun's rays streaming down to my visual path...let alone snap a picture of it as a keepsake. The buildings may be nothing to brag about, but the sun's rays are beautiful, no matter where in the world we may be. That is the sense of wonderment that I hoped to capture.

For a person, mostly complicated in all departments, the simplest thing in life attracts me. It's never about whether it's Aspen or living in a 5-star suite that would keep me drawn. It's not about the finer things in life that is visible.

This view of the rays of the sun is hope for happiness for me. Happiness because the rays of the sun represents warmth which generates love.

If anything, we need to remember that without warmth and love, there can be no real meaning in life.

Perhaps some may acknowledge the material life, but they must know that's only temporary - we cannot ever buy a love to feel that love. Love needs to be reached out to, like the rays of the sun. AND it doesn't matter if we cannot touch it - because it's not meant to be touched - you don't have to, because it's like an envelope - it wraps itself around you and keeps you warm. Doesn't cost anything - because it's not meant to be sold or bought.

The suns rays, without which there will be no vegetation - nothing. We would probably cease to exist. That is love, GOD's love.


No comments: