About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 04, 2007

Women & Hearts

I have come across some articles about how a stressful relationship affects a woman's heart - pretty often actually. I should do some reading on it, since it's my heart that's being 'discussed'.

Apparently, if a woman is in a stressful relationship, her heart will medically be compromised.

Well, if that's the case, then it's baseless to say a woman is emotional, when she acts up - she then would have every right to be pissed off - because this stressful situation may cause her heart to be impaired.

Of course, there are women, who are made up of tougher substance - and no amount of disgust or hurt could generate drastic, negative reaction. BUT the majority of women are just normal people, made up of regular cells. I'm sure GOD did not decide to scale down on ingredients deliberately or worse still, run out of the 'good' stuff and just used what was available.

I wonder why men are not affected like this.
Perhaps it's the extra ingredient GOD included, the male ego.
Perhaps this ingredient acts like some insulation/protective cover from grave hurt.

This is a very interesting point.
Women seem to always have the shorter end of the stick - and I'm sure we didn't get there because we chose it to be that way.

My heart has been broken, many times over.
Usually magic glue would fix it - how many years it took off my life, I wouldn't know.
The strange thing is, I actually feel how broken and scarred it is.

Having read such references too often these few weeks, made me wonder if my heart could ever mend. Before the cut heals, another scratch bleeds.

Either I get myself another heart, or I should go get a shot of the male ego.
The male ego may just keep my heart safe enough from any other 'abuse'.
Then perhaps I'll be able to find the correct love and end the book right.

No comments: