About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 21, 2015

All set for the new year

The fair thing about life is, when one has done everything except put oneself first, the evil in others cannot win.

It's been a long time since my last update here - building a home takes time and when it's a home for keeps, it's best to shop in stages.  My home has always been one reeking cosy and comfortable - it still is.  Also, this is about the only time in the year we all plan for the year ahead, which means, looking back and laughing over how the wicked always looses.

People can wish ill upon you, or dabble in the unsavory yet if you've always got things done on your own, they will not matter.  I can only imagine how the ungrateful must be happy to think that he inflicted damage upon my friends and I.  What hit us was the realisation that a man, who has a good job, is not how we should ever measure a man.  We took it for granted that he was decent but lo and behold, he was wearing a cloak, which hid all his weaknesses and failures as a man.

A person hides behind his job because he has nothing else to offer.  Simple.   I look back and remember, how proud he was of his job that everything he spoke about revolved around that profession.  Yet, when it came to the crunch, he cowered like the garbage that he is.  Garbage is garbage, only the receptacle is different.

For those out there, who are facing friendship crisis - let me tell you one thing - people who don't feel right to you, aren't.  Don't try to make them fit because they can only do that temporarily.  Their true colours will emerge only too soon.

This season, I am able to wake up to admire the blooms I have, birds who visit them for nectar and butterflies just fluttering from plant to plant.  This is how I wake up in the mornings.  People are amazed, I get birds and butterflies visiting, even though I'm living in an apartment.  I'm surprised but pleasantly.  The months of tending to them, growing them from tiny stems or seeds, did bear fruit.

While the people who helped the ungrateful are doing just as well, I say it's because karma understood it best.

Wishing everyone, a wonderful christmas season and a bountiful new year - everyone, except those undeserving and they know who they are.

Am I wicked to wish ill upon them?  Actually no.  Good wishes are only for those who know how to spread the same all year round!








No comments: