About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

July 29, 2016

Hilary Clinton accuses Trump of BIGOTRY

I wonder if she knows what that word means.

BIGOTRY is who the prevailing terrorists are.
They, the terrorists, are intolerant, expecting everyone who holds differing beliefs to be either beheaded or extinguished from life.

I can only assume that she used this word because many have no clear idea of the word's definition.

I have many Muslim friends who are not bigots.  They too, hold the same dislike for terrorists.  It probably hurts them more than it does us, non-Muslims.

The people who know about living in harmony is this little nation I write from.  Even as these terrorists run rampant in the name of their supposed religious beliefs, I sit and eat with my Muslim friends at lunch.

This candidate is lost in her super delegates, financial backing that her desperation shows.  Instead of calling a pot a pot, she prefers to confuse everyone and make the election about something else.
Mind you, she compromised security, lied to cover her error and yet she thinks she's the better candidate.

Months ago, I thought, it would be great to have a Clinton again - perhaps it will make lives better in the US for my friends.  Lately, after all the cover-ups, I have changed my mind.

I take honesty over everything else.
If one cannot trust the leader of the government, who is left?

The Americans must and should vote sensibly - they have to stand up and say, MONEY CANNOT BUY US A GOVERNMENT.

My Muslim friends here, support Trump, because he says it, like it is.  

No comments: