About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

July 24, 2016

Lies upon Lies

In the current US Elections, many things have surfaced which are - lessons a lot of us have learnt, come across, fell victim to, in the course of our 'normal' lives.

LIES before the internet
As a teenager, I had the privilege to hear a compulsive liar give another youngster advice.  She said - to be a good liar, you must first remember which lie you told to whom.  Of course back in the day, we had no internet and everything was easier to keep under wraps.

LIES in the internet age
These days, lies have a 'use by' date.  The eventuality of it blowing up is far greater and faster.  Even an idiot knows that.

So officials, who know about security software, hacking and the like, and still think the internet is the best highway to communicate lies - I say, I wonder how they first got hired.

I'm a simple person - I live simply but comfortably, more so than a lot of people - I have a very high IQ, which I never bother to use to get me WOW jobs, since I always prefer to dive into unfamiliar industries and expand my knowledge - be like everyone else so that I am able to stay on my learning curve and maintain my interest in the world at large.

I have seen desperation and am aware of how dirty politics can be but I have never imagined that a democratic nation, the only true democracy in this world, concocted this deceitful cocktail.

Karma is a bitch.

As rich humans, they can buy people to spin lies because that's what currency is for.  They probably can even make a life disappear with all that money.

AND to fuel their conscience, they buy into a faith-less life where money is their true GOD.  For the current US election, do take a look at who's backing whom.   Behind one candidate is a backer with tons of money he made from other people's misery years and years ago.  Dirty money is what common people call that.

Just when they got everything in place - someone spills their jar of beans.

Then they come out and deny that those are beans.

Thing about liars are, they don't know when to stop because they have all the funding to keep it up.  Paid to lie.  Wow.  I never figured there was such an occupation.
Then how would I know right?
I don't worship currencies - I still believe that the truth WILL PREVAIL and if we run out of time and it doesn't, KARMA will deal her hand and finish the game.

It's okay to have taken my sweater and lie about it.
It's not okay to use people so you can benefit either by being able to keep your job, get a promotion, make more money because in that process, some family ends up hungry or some people end up taking their own life.
To the liar, the lies were worth it and is worth it, until they lay there waiting to meet our Maker who will just say, oops sorry, I lied about ending your suffering today, perhaps tomorrow.

No comments: