About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

July 25, 2016

What Money can buy -

I read with disgust, a report in our main paper, by the main paper's journalist, who's probably based in the US - about the present Democrat nominee.

Humph.

From the leaked emails, any idiot can infer who is desperate enough to trade their souls, if I may use that phrase, to get voted in.

BUT just in case, people in that camp say it's a hoax - that other people 'made up' all those emails, I have an infallible theory.

To know what kind of a LEADER you are going to have, look at who's backing the candidate.

I will not vote for a candidate who is backed by a person/organisation, who has nothing but 'dirty money' written all over it.
It's not that the owner of this dirty money is doing this because he believes in that candidate - but more about how much the candidate is going to owe him in kind, later.

People who think they can cook anything with money, should not be considered as solid and trustworthy to think about the poor man on the street.

Why does Singapore, pride herself on our no nonsense no dirty money in politics rule?
Because politics is dirty enough, without having to worry about the size of the backers bank account.

NOTHING IS EVER FOR FREE.

Yet, the 'award winning' journalist/correspondent, managed to print his support for a candidate, who has used her position, her backers' financial strength, to escape prosecution, in our main paper.

Perhaps that is why I never buy local papers, unless I need to use them for my cat's litter box.

Money has now elevated itself to being able to also buy jail time, turn lies into truths, votes and common sense.



No comments: