About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

October 19, 2016

Expensive Brains





We are given a brain - one which we should use, since we are not animals who can only function instinctively.

Unfortunately, by the time a child reaches young adulthood, he already stops using it - just going over the type of trouble/crimes they get into, is a good indication.  This is not just about having a moral compass - it's about thinking over CHOICES to make.

I have lived a good part of my life already.  It will not matter to me, who becomes the next US President, because I'm not American (thankfully) and I'm not European (thankfully).

I have watched their election with great amusement - how people over there, buy into bullshit - it's like you can have all the evidence and they just fail to see it for what it is.

People like that, deserve to always live in fear of loosing their freedom, because they don't really know what that means.  To them, to have a complicated government system is freedom.

FREEDOM, to me, living in Asia is about - being able to feel safe, any time of the day - not having to worry that I will get mugged in an alley, because we don't have alleys for low-lifes to lurk about.  We actually have laws that are enforced - no amount of money can buy someone a seat to rule this country.  We run, fair and square - of course, the occasional tossing of tuna back and forth, is to be expected, but it's all just politics.  No trying to sway minority votes by appealing just to their inability to integrate.

It's no wonder, the Asian students do so well in these foreign Universities.  It's a shame that many more do not get the opportunity to study there - Asian Universities are just as good, but because we are generally younger, and Colonialism has been branded into our heads - we always think being us, means we have to kowtow to them.  B

In this world muddle, Asia is doing great.

So I guess, people over there, who are voting Democrats - probably have the most expensive brains.

Expensive because, they hardly use it.

No comments: