About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

October 13, 2016

The sorry state of GULLIBLE


https://www.christart.com/clipart/image/stupid-belief

I used to be able to just IGNORE people who believe what they read WHOLESALE - people who worship PROPAGANDA - people who function with so much of discrimination that they become obsessed about wanting to fit in with the popular voice.  These days, I can't because I am swamped with them.

I'm not one to 'join them'  because I do USE my thinking ability, BRAINS and my ability to discern.

THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION is a disgrace to democracy.

Just because the US subscribes to DEMOCRACY, it doesn't mean they abuse it.
The Democrats are right now being chaired by a money-driven old man who thinks he's GOD because money has come his way too many times at the expense of others...so he must be GOD right? The Democrats' candidate is not a woman, it is this dried up old man, who has bought journalists, tv stations and a whole lot of people so that he can rule a nation, from his living room and not the oval office - he will be the first to do that!  POWER CAN BE BOUGHT BECAUSE HE IS DOING IT!

Voters being unthinking and stupid, are going to make his dream come true.
I pray that the real GOD, will do something about it.

Me on the other hand, prefer the underdog.  A man who engages in men locker room talk like other normal men.....a man who used the law to salvage his business and that worked out well....a man who could not have succeeded had he not been unscrupulous when he had to be.  Is that wrong?

There is NO PERFECT PERSON walking this earth - but let's all start thinking deep.

How would anyone understand the man on the street if he isn't from the street?

It's none of my business, I have said it many times before.  In fact, this US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION has told me one sure thing - THAT a lot of my casual friends, are really NOT THINKING PEOPLE and they are just too superficial that I really should drop them as casual friends.

How will I look at them now, knowing that they are actually quite gullible - just as well, I found out at the close of the year.

I guess when you never have been with money, you have no idea, how money really talks.
SO I can't expect them to know what I know.



















No comments: