About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

February 07, 2006

The lion dance


It was an exhilirating performance - if anyone needed a boost for the Lunar New Year, it was me - and the beating of drums, clashing of symbols did it. Lunar New Year or not, I'm not a moon child - I have no real ambition in my life - My goals move and change with the times. The only constant I hold true will be my desire to work hard, smart and lead my life with no regrets. Take the many moments in my hand, and make it work for me. Oddly, this didn't happen the past 4 weeks.
Thankfully, I had the solace of this traditional noise - it put a smile on my face - and lifted my sagging spirit. I was at the end where no maximiser could provide any kind of lift.
So, here is that beautiful yellow face - downtrodden or not, it drove away the load that was weighing me down!

No comments: