About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

July 24, 2007

Therapy?

I have had a long month. Somehow, I imagined July to move quickly, since we've crossed the mid-year marker. In any case, thankfully, we're approaching August - with one public holiday on the calendar.
Most times, I would grab the opportunity to go outstation, but this time, my energy levels have dwindled. Working the past few weekends didn't help at all - since that would mean, having to catch up on cleaning the house. People enjoy shopping, I enjoy clearing up clutter. Of course I love shopping, but that has never been my priority since I buy whatever, whenever.
It doesn't matter how we spend our 'free' time, as long as we enjoy doing whatever. For some, household chores may be tiresome, for me, it's therapy. When I'm busy cleaning up, no one bothers me except my parrot who waddles along with me.
Therapy can be classified as anything that is positive for the mind and soul. This time, I need a douse of energising therapy - to just get the work stress off. Perhaps, when the house is squeaky clean and I get some fresh paint on some walls, I'll feel differently about my lethargy.
The wonders of our mind, how easily we con it.

No comments: