About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 02, 2019

Ready, Set, Go

Finally, we are in the year 2019.

I think and believe that MANY people were waiting for 2019, simply because, the past two years at least, were so full of 'turmoil' i.e. messy world.
I don't think people believe that the world will 'clear' the mess up in 2019, but rather believe that after generations of mess, something has gotta give.

For Christians, it's the TRIBULATION.  Everywhere you look on the internet, there is 'talk' about the 3 days of darkness etc.  Yes, I do agree, that in my lifetime, there has been such talk before, not once but several times.  BUT this time, it is different, because this time, BIBLE geeks have actually looked into the Holy text and transcribed them for us lay people.

Now, I may not be a 'born again Christian'....or a practising Catholic, I'm not a Christian with a set of rules I follow.
BUT I believe in GOD, the Father Almighty.

I believe He, made me.
I believe that He, gave me shelter.
I believe that He, saved me.

I don't like to label anything, or anyone, when it comes to the 'christian GOD' because the concept of GOD i grew up with is Judaism.

If I am going to get into all that, then it's just going to confuse things and the end result is, I will miss the big picture.

SO, with the world being so uncertain, in terms of where it's going, better leave the confusion and get to the point.

DO we believe in the good, or the evil?

Just make a choice.

Is killing another good?  If it's not, then it's evil.
If people cannot tell that apart, then go back to societal codes for justice.  Does the justice system say we are allowed to take a life?  If not, then that's evil.

Blood Moon is coming.
Yes, many have come and gone.
BUT this coming one, is apparently coming with baggage.

Let's prepare to head back home....lest we miss the boat.

No comments: