About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 14, 2006

Mr Caterpillar


It was raining heavily today where I worked. There wasn't much to do except admire the drops of rain coming down really fast - UNTIL, we noticed this tiny ball of something moving towards the glass door. Before we could figure what it was, a client approached the entrance. To our horror, he was walking in the same longitude as Mr Caterpillar. I was about to rush out, when his shoes kissed the pavement, at the furry spot - it crushed us all...next second, the client walked in, and to our amazement, Mr Caterpillar was not pancake, but still moving on this rather dangerous route. I rushed out, picked him up with a name card, and put him back on the shrubs. And so, it reminded me that, sometimes, even when we face 'death' in the face, it's not the end, if it's not meant to be.

No comments: