About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 25, 2006

Shifting Gear

There is a new chapter in my work life coming up. It may actually be a page out of the Nightmare Series - but lets see how things go. For all the misfortunes in my life, I had bursts of good fortune - it may not really be great by industry standards, but for me, anything less than a migraine is more than acceptable. There is always a choice for us in life - what becomes of that choice is really out of our conscious control. The bottom line, as with in all situations is satisfaction and happiness. We cannot measure those variables, yet they will determine where we will eventually head towards.
I'm probably going backwards, in a forward sense. We revisit the past to learn and highlight mistakes - so that it is not repeated in the present. So whilst my gear is being shifted all too quickly, the dust will settle and all will be crystal clear again.

No comments: