About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 02, 2006

Surprise me...


There are times when we feel so trapped - and it doesn't have to be by anything in particular. I have often had conversations with people, good people without them ever knowing how much of themselves or their intentions that they have exposed. Perhaps that came from the training I have received - to read people almost too accurately.
Surprises break the monotony of things sometimes - but for me, it's almost a needle in the haystack syndrome. My life holds no real excitement except when I'm asleep. It's the only time I find peace, rest and solitude; nightmares not included.
Thankfully, I have rare moments stored in a box - not pandora's, but just a box. And when I need them to keep me company, I take them out, and relish each one. Personally, it's selfish, but selfishly, it's how I have survived my almost novel-like life history.
I have had a predictable week - until, the heavy rain. Because that day, a good friend surprised me - picked me off my wet feet - literally - Rainy days will now become etched in my memory because i have never, had someone do that without much thought, discussion or fanfare. I'm a "think-discuss" person.
And, so, just when my week was going to the dumps, I found another moment to keep in my box.

No comments: