About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 27, 2006

A New Beginning?


On my way to work this morning, I saw the most beautiful rainbow in the sky - it made the rainy day less gloomy and almost certainly like an 'arc of hope'. All things considered, I needed to believe that there was a new beginning in this work continuity. Perhaps the heavens were simply telling me to flip the coin over and keep my eyes on the ball. I have been very obedient the past year or so, hardly ever shifting the focus beyond the pin spot.
Sometimes we need to discipline ourselves so that we are able to scale more ridiculous heights - by that I do not mean the corporate ladder. I am done with corporate ladders - they may be of varying heights, but the bull you get with each rung is similar. Corporate life should be like teamwork - we all move in the same direction. That is my ideal situation - everyone thinks about everyone else. BUT as my Psych mentor used to say - psych majors always see the world through rose-tinted glasses. Is there really any other way than MY WAY?
Perhaps this rainbow says there is.

1 comment:

UptownGal said...

that picture is SO COOL! totally amazing! sigh... if only there REALLY is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.