About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 15, 2006

Over our heads

What can we possibly do about people who consistently have the desire to go way over our heads?
Professionally, it's a tough call, since people who behave that way, apparently aren't bothered about being unprofessional. They must be so clueless about creativity, originality and probably have no sense of pride in their work at all - to be in this rock bottom situation.
Should we feel apologetic for such people?
I don't.
I don't because everyone has a situation they are dealing with at some point or another. This is not about friends being bitchy with each other on a bad day it's about glory-seeking individuals in an innocent-looking package.
What should I do?
Today, I feel like putting that package into the shredder.
Such behaviour is unacceptable - you reap what you sow, not what your neighbours slogged over.

1 comment:

UptownGal said...

I like that line - "putting the package in the shredder". Hahaha. Anyway, i'm now using the song on my hp as the music on my blog. U prob. can figure out the piano part from listening to it. Not difficult at all. Heh.