About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 07, 2006

Everyday I think about whether I made the correct decision to go back to a 9 to 6 job. I'm on a disciplined shift - I used to work flexi hours - which on hindsight, so flexi that I only worked about half a day - yet I could manage my budget. These days, I'm spending more time working - but nothing else has changed much in terms of real income.
I'm about to throw in the towel and go back to flexi hours - simply because it's not worth the effort - whatever I do now, is not going to ever matter to my wallet at all - and the worst part of it all is, I'm not even in social services where there is a bigger picture!
SO, let's see where this train of thought will take me - perhaps I'll pave a highway, to zip out of mere corporate boredom.

No comments: