About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

October 06, 2006

generous or silly

I had a conversation with my boss yesterday evening - and I am concluding that HE rides on the high of adrenalin with no regard to long term effects of being drugged!
Never mind that he's giving away $XX XXX in terms of overriding fees to a salaried staff but when he's drugged like this, he tends to generous to people outside the circle.
I find ways and means to cut corners so that the sheet looks good, YET, he finds ways and means to undo all that - knowingly or unknowingly - it doesn't matter - it's not an excuse or reason.
Perhaps some people prefer to be THE charitable one, yet, during my infant days in real estate, I was reminded time and again, that Realty doesn't work like social services. I have, never again, have the lines blurred. Perhaps it's easier for me to be less charitable, because I'm not a social creature - but then again, the preference to be less social, has got nothing to do with milking the cow till the last drop possible.
Anyways, we need to do what we must - and some just take a longer time before reality sets in.

1 comment:

UptownGal said...

Glad to know that even after how charitable he's been, he can still be ur boss... wahahhaha.