About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

October 11, 2006


There have been moments when I wanted to just be silly - step outside of my shoes and be free from responsibility - yesterday I had such a moment.
For all the times when I am so sure, I had the shorter end of the stick, I must say that it always balances with these moments at another time. It usually does, life is fair.
It has been a long, but fruitful week for me - but the fruit didn't convert itself to permanent satisfaction, because it never does in sales. BUT in this flurry, I had the opportunity to actually share my morning with a good friend. It's somehow strange, because when we do meet, it's seldom in the morning - I would have had tons of coffee pumping through my veins by the time we do! I'm not a morning person - at least not until I've gone through a pot of good ole black.
For the impatient person that I am, I am thankful that my friends are patient. I was flipping between calls, working through defects, talking, updating and not once, did I stop to say thanks for hanging around. Yes, I had that moment yesterday, when I wanted to tell him that I appreciate his patience - that he didn't have to zip around with me - that he needed more sleep than I did and that I wish I could have said more.
I always speak my mind - always. But never with him when it concerns me - at least never in totality - and so I didn't, because it would have opened up a whole lot more than Pandora's Box could hold.

No comments: