About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 06, 2016

Hokkaido Milk



I wanted to make a note about the best fresh milk I discovered on one of my supermarket trips.
It costs much more than the regular carton of milk but it's definitely worth it.  I have tried it with cereal and even Nescafe coffee, something I rarely do (drink coffee with milk) and it's simply divine.

Thing is, I'm not the only one who finds this label great - I know because the cartons on the shelf at Cold Storage runs totally OUT of it all the time.

I buy like 3 cartons at a time and I can never re-stock without having to go without for a few days.

I understand that people are into LOW FAT stuff, but I like my milk to be all creamy and rich.

This label is good enough to just drink it on it's own.  I find other labels 'thin' or dilute and it's not my idea of how milk should be.






No comments: