About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 15, 2016

Mojo Fishing

A colleague and good friend, sent this to me this morning - one of his catches from his fishing trip.
It's amazing, how some people feel so re-charged after 3 days of fishing - not here of course, but in Indonesian waters - open waters.

They were fishing from a 'sampan' too.

I get sea-sick - especially if the seas are rough.  I felt a little sick just crossing the channel on a ferry, to Bintan some 2 years ago - some fresh sea air did stop the nausea but it doesn't mean I could put myself on a sampan and fish like he does.

This is just awesome.  To have a hobby like that which just renews the zest for life.

Everyone should have some kind of mojo moment.  I'm glad he has his - although work gets us all busy, he managed to squeeze some time out to top up his mojo which has been waning since last year.
From his text message I can feel that he's ready to face the difficulties he has been presented with.  I'm glad.  Very glad.

No comments: