About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 20, 2016

Trump Hoo Hah

I read this morning that some blogger posted an open letter on his FB - negative connotation naturally.

What I fail to understand is why people don't get that POLITICS has always held the reputation of being 'dirty' because there will be low-balling and back-stabbing.  Lies are just the flour to this political cake making process.

Some people have accused Trump of inciting violence.  Well, anyone can attend a rally and start a riot.  One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to know that but again, I guess perhaps there is a need to revamp their education system, since the ones crying the loudest don't get it.

For many years, I wondered whether I was ever shortchanged by the stork, who dropped me here in Asia.  Now, I know the stork made the best decision possible.  Come Elections here, I never have to concern myself about things that won't matter once the government is in place.  Sure, we do get the rare defamation suits but only because posters on social media have not grasp the English Language enough to type accurately but want to jump on the bandwagon of social media most liked site.  Frankly, who cares how many LIKES you get for a childish post.  Sensational posts are sure to attract like a honey pot.  That is Behaviour 101.

For the many way over there, who slam Trump so much, I guess (they) have equal accomplishments in business to compete.  Here is a self-made millionaire, not running for Presidency for any lobbyists, but for his ideas of how to clear their nation of debt.

My American friends are not happy with how their nation has gone on a downward spiral and they are voting Trump.  Right now, he is NOT a politician.  Once he is, I know he will slip into those shoes easily.  After all, he turned his businesses around didn't he?

People should grow up and stop being emotional.  This is the weakness of the entire world.  People do not know where to draw the line between what needs to be done and being all emo about what you didn't get.

From way over here, it's time POLITICIANS there wake up and start wanting to work for the voters and the general good of the nation, instead of being politically correct and not getting ANYTHING DONE.

Singapore may be a young nation but for all our coffee shop bitchings, we know who can do the job for our children and grand children.  Does that mean we are weak and submissive?  Only the weak-minded will think that.  Singaporeans are tough and can weather storms.  That's what a tough ruling hand has given us.  The will to be better at what we do always wins over whining and underhand tactics.


No comments: