About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 05, 2016

Quarter Year Gone!

The best thing that happened to me was moving out of the 'cursed' temp place.  I remember trying my damnest to make the 'feng shui' work, but my pets died from bad air which complicated their respiratory systems - which should have been telling enough for me actually.

As always, when that little voice talks to us, we try to discount it, especially when it involves some 'superstition' or just 'negative energy'.

Having had pets all my life, it was odd for me, to loose one after another to some weird illness, which had a sudden onset with bad prognosis.
Someone told me before, that if pets are dying, it means the energy is sapping up the good chi.

I have more than settled into my own place now.  I have acquired more rescued pets and they are all doing great - like how happy, healthy pets should be.
Even my new plants are doing very well - I get flowers daily, from different pots and butterflies and birds visit for nectar in the mornings.  One would think, in a high rise?  Yeap.  There are mature trees near and they probably live there so visiting the potted flowering plant across their 'home' isn't a huge commute!

The visiting birds drive my cats crazy but when I watch them, I get this feeling of contentment that this is how things should be - nature and all her goodness.

A good start to another good year.  We are 1/4 way through 2016 and time doesn't seem to be slowing down.
It's almost like I don't have time to stop and smell the roses!

I know I should because I always wanted to be able to admire my own blooms and now I can - Even orchids, which I never had much luck with before, are flowering all the time.

I have been blessed.  Where I am, is where I should be.


No comments: