About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 14, 2009

A little light

I know that sometimes, things get so crazy that it's like being in a well, with water swirling around the dark. If we looked up, we will see that little light - which is our way out altho it may seem out of reach.

I have to work on a Placement and frankly, I don't look forward to it, simply because I've been there and done that. But because I have to do it, I decided to look up, at the light, and figure it out. So, instead of dwelling on the I hate it, I chose to park myself somewhere different - somewhere I have never had work contact in, so that my Placement won't be a cliche when I have to write about it.

I am not sure, if this large govt organisation will accommodate my request, but I do have hope, until the light dims out. And if it does, then I'll have to find some way to light another light - no choice - it's either this or a whole semester of counseling again.

How do we find another source of light in a damp well?
Unless the world ends, we should know that the sun will rise again, and if there isn't a match for us to light one immediately, we wait.

Have I lost my patience? Indeed I have, but this is not about loosing patience in life, it's about not loosing hope.

No comments: