About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 01, 2009

Choices again

I have to make a decision about which way to go, for one module - I could either do it now, classroom style or do it next semester, by placement. The head has given me, this option, just me.

Of course there is pre-requisite before he offered it, and I probably made it, but I'm just not sure about myself. Should I steer away from norm, or just go with the flow?

I would probably do better with a placement, since the Head, knows I hate that subject and since it doesn't require for me to almost re-read a module, he may get more out of my doing a placement than doing class.

Being me, I offered to go to campus for a week or two and do my placement there. BUT after reading the course requirements, it may not be necessary. This option will free me a bit this semester, but as with all things, what we postpone we still have to complete.

And so, I am again at another minor crossroad....which will be my choice.

No comments: