About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 26, 2009

People are predictable, with exception

People are rather predictable.

It has nothing to do with any prior training or life experience (to be able to do so, rather accurately).

It has everything to do with logic and human nature - something inborn - and easy to pick-up if anyone of us bothered to pay close attention.

Like a flame - people won't deliberately put their finger there - unless it's for some professional entertainment or that the person is actively seeking attention from whosoever.

Most people are too busy creating impressions and/or gathering wealth - and they miss the obvious - and then end up wondering why they are being treated unfairly or why their 'plan' backfired. My answer is simple : You probably didn't pay enough attention.

I have spent a huge part of my life, just watching the world go by - I have expressed extended patience and even deliberately been obtuse - just to gauge and learn from the real world. Now, in mid-life, I have learnt to express my disagreement firmly and have the ability to substantiate my point with no room for excuses. It may have been too many years of patience and it resulted in my believing in my right to express what I feel, freely and without reservations.

Running parallel with my ended permanent relationship, it's a game my EX should not attempt to play. He has failed miserably as a person and because of that, he's attempting to play mind games. Years ago, I would have just played along, studied the situation and let things get back to schedule. Not anymore, because like a dormant volcano, I have erupted and spewed enough ash to cause an ice age. I have become my own person by default over time. The ICE-AGE has arrived and I am looking forward to a fresh, new world.

Back to my bottom line - people are predictable - with me, as the exception, of course.

No comments: