About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 06, 2009

to go or not to go

To go, or not to go, that is the question - We have barely 4 weeks before the new year and I have reservations for mumbai. It will be a good time to visit since I'm going with my gf yet I'm reluctant because I seldom travel during this period, simply because everyone else probably is. I like the quiet even when on flight.

I could do with a break yet because it's december, i'm not really convinced. Travelling in january means the fares are cheaper. I have been tossing the idea of actually visiting india for quite sometime and this opportunity couldn't have come at a better time in my life, yet I cannot understand why I'm so reluctant. Perhaps it's because i'm not accustomed to living anywhere but a hotel when i'm travelling and my gf is planning to drag me to her sisters home where we will squat.

I would like to think it's just a matter of changing my mindset, but perhaps it's not just that. The savings will be enormous and we could use that for shopping, which will be great, since ethnic stuff will be the thing to grab.

Perhaps when the ticket deadlines arrive, I'll toss a coin - for now, i'm still deep in thought. She wants me to accompany her - and a break is good for me - however, there is a but.
can't figure out why.

No comments: