About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

February 24, 2014

Lazy vacations

Well, the time of the year has come around again - to look for vacation spots.

Instead of going for a vacation and be rushing here n there even when we are not with any tours; I thought to experience a vacation in its rawness.

So, I started searching for beach resorts - away from shopping - self-contained - so that days and nights will be spent just on the beach - no sports, nothing - beach, sun, breeze and a good book.

It will give me some much deserved break from the city noise - noise of conversations - and basically - quality time with nature.

I have trawled the internet for beach resorts as far as Vietnam - which might be torture since the commute to the resort is like 3-5 hours from landing point.  So perhaps, I'll be more realistic and locate a resort that has vacation time from the get go.
Might cost a wee bit more though.

It looks like its going to be Club Med.
I do recall a movie set similar to the Club Med style - where they have activities etc - which is 'scary' for a person like me, who may go there to get quiet.

It will be a great experience I'm sure - to add to my collection of vacation places.

So maybe - Club Med in July.

No comments: