About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 03, 2018

Christmas Season is here!

Here we are in December again! 
This year, Christmas decorations started popping from boxes early.  Given that the year was so laced with dread, in terms of Feng Shui, it actually was more than manageable, thanks to the Blessings from God.

I never was very vocal about my beliefs, because the world is just too anal & prefers to worship popularity, power and money.  I always felt side-lined that way, confused because living as best as we could alongside kindness, humility, sincerity and honesty is really too much to hope to see in another person, once they 'think' they have conquered it all.

But, I plod along, never allowing these 'failures' to ruin what I believe in, which is, the greatest Power, the Supreme Being of this world.  People are just so fixated at the material world, that they lost their ability to think, to be rational and to be less gullible.  People forget that it's easier to believe the Devil and to be his pawn.
Yes, pawn, because once the Devil has exhausted your use, you are forgotten - sounds familiar? People who forget the kindness of others, will soon be forgotten.  Karma is a bitch.

I have never had to worry about such people, because God has never forsaken me.  Every Christmas, I have more to thank Him for.  Every Christmas, more earthly burdens are lifted.  God is with me, every breathing second of the day.  Thanks be to God!
I know my neighbours were sometimes confused, since the exterior of my home is always decorated.  CNY, Deepavali and now Christmas. But over the years, they now understand that no matter what we celebrate, the celebration is about God, who has come in many forms.  So it's not about religion, but more a philosophy of how we should live.  

With every Christmas season, my orders for gifting log-cakes increases.  I remember the Mid-Autumn festival, my son had to lug boxes of mooncake with him for his office and the cleaning aunties there.  He told me, that he felt so good, just watching the aunties' faces light up because they got a box too.

As we move closer to Christmas Day, let's not forget those who worked so hard the whole year, and share the Christmas cheer.  Give, because we have received.




























No comments: