About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 11, 2018

favourite memes 2


Simple question.

I wonder why the answer isn't obvious to the people who keep insisting the US has been destroyed.

This is logic.
If the US is so bad now, compared to the pre-TRUMP era, why are people who swore they would leave the US, still there? Why are there migrant caravans trying to scale the makeshift wall?  Why go from the frying pan to the fire?
Common sense isn't so common after all, right?

I guess, that's why a lot of them spend a lot of time, protesting, instead of working that brain and perhaps be thankful that more people have jobs now, families can actually have a super Christmas and that soon, the American Colleges and Universities will be back to where they were, decades ago...

Nways, I will add this meme to my list of favourites!
















No comments: