About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 15, 2018

Dim Sum WOW

IMPERIAL DIM SUM!





This was my first visit and it didn't disappoint.  My friends are probably more into the 'what to order' so I left it to them.....I guess being semi-retired women with half a career means we still 'can afford' to be picky about where we eat.

We decided against JB, since the spat is still on-going and thought to spend our SGD here.  Dim Sum there would have been 1/3 the price here but as I said, we can afford to pay in SGD.  A few people like us, cannot dent the Malaysian economy, but well, we were just doing our part to make a statement.  Whatever's going on is laughable and even to be expected.  Nevertheless, it's still irritating.

What I found to be the absolute best, is the Sesame Seed Ball.....It was excellent......I didn't think I could get so much satisfaction just biting into the steaming hot bun.

Nways, we did a no car day, so we took the train to the nearest mall after this meal and as usual, bought what we did not really need....but it's Christmas season ......Again, wonderful day for us all....to finally get a  day out, without having to rush rush rush!









No comments: