About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

July 18, 2006

Let's just focus on the work


When things don't go as planned, what do we do? As a pragmatist, I say, re-adjust our lenses and find a new focus or a fresh angle. But as a person, who is pissed off, I would say ; let's just be laid back, that way, nothing would really affect us.
Is my life so boring that all I ever bother about is work? Perhaps it is. It's the been there done that syndrome, and nothing is ever exciting anymore.
The only whimper of a difference came when I was trying to get a picture of Mount Kinabalu. The adrenaline was hay-wire - between the clouds, mountains, forestry and our tight schedule, I was sure, I would leave Sabah, without ever laying eyes on this beautiful mountain....until, the very last day!
If the mountain is shy, then well, let me make my way there..AND I stood, 1500m above sea-level, had a whiff of fresh, cold, mountain air, just hours before my flight. She was magnificant.
If every situation at work is like my experience with Madam Mt Kinabalu, all will end well.....but work surely is never as beautiful as she. I soaked in the awesome view unabashly - my view of the world needed adjustment and for that moment, the world seemed so perfect - until the plane landed...........

No comments: