About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 24, 2007

corporates and prostitutes

There are deficient people who have dreams which they could never achieve. They are deficient because usually it's a combination of poor personality, low EQ and are lacking in what most average people have, decency.
I have been fortunate to have met a good dozen in my lifetime and therefore, consider myself an 'expert' in sieving them out. However, being in a corporate organisation, it's difficult to put these people into a mincer, because Corporates do not do that. I am sure many are in the same predicament - cannot say this, cannot say that, must just allow the client to say and do whatever they like.
At times like these, I'm sure even Prostitutes got a better deal than a Corporate. When a client takes too long, the Prostitute will tell them to 'hurry up'. Prices are fixed except for regulars and clients do not have a choice of not using latex.
So, in a bad situation, Corporates cannot say they are like prostitutes, because as illustrated, the latter has the upper hand. Corporates are suckers and ass blowers. The one who manages to blow the most sunshine up the clients ass, will get the job and the praise...it doesn't matter if you use lubricants or not!

No comments: