About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 25, 2007

THANK GOD for GOD

This has been a week of a burst sewerage pipes. BUT in spite of that, I had an umbrella which shielded me, in the form of GOD.
Skeptical people will say it's my arse luck.
BUT we were not born to be blind. We always have a guide who keeps us on the right track.
It's whether we wish to 'listen' to the guide or we prefer to 'knock ourselves up' and shortcut our way to what we believe to be, our main goal.
People get sidetrackked and meet ill-meaning people who will pretend to the be correct guide. BUT if we listen to our conscience, we will know that the guide is one on a different track.
I had clarity today. I am a promoter of the 'bigger' picture and lately, I have been having pieces of this 'bigger picture' and was getting disillusioned in the process - but I left it in the hands of GOD, a GOD who is fair and who balances our life for us.
I may be instrumental to set some major record straight - I did not volunteer to be the instrument - but if it's for the better good of all around me, then so be it.
All my life, I am thankful to only GOD to have always given me the foresight to know what is right, and the strength to fight off evil and the perseverance to wake up each day to the unknown. Today, I am especially grateful that GOD sent me a message, in spite of all the swill I'm swimming around in. The message said:
"All you see is shit around you, but if you look at yourself, the shit did not dirty you, because I am with you".

No comments: