About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 05, 2007

spoilt for choice

We all have been in situations where either choice would be just as good. What can we do when all options lead to the same conclusion?
On the bright side, we are probably on the right track.
On the flip side, where is the catch?
If I'm sticking to my logical self, I would choose the most economical route.
If I'm sticking to my practical self, I would go with one that would get me there with the least effort.
If I'm lazy, I will just not make the decision and let nature take it's course, if there is any such thing.
If I'm difficult, I would say, if I cannot decide then I'm not ready to make the choice.
That's the trouble with Librans, always on the fence.
I don't think we ever see the grass as being greener on the other side because we always have a reason for whatever it is that comes up.
Perhaps I'm spoilt for choice only because I am a Libran.
Perhaps I should pretend to be born under another sign, so that I can decide.

No comments: