About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 15, 2007

Good, Bad, Ugly


After clearing 4 days of leave, I'm in the office, clearing 4 days of mail. Of course, when one receives volumes, there will be the good, the bad and the ugly emails.

Obviously, the good is the rare item, as with all things.

The bad is still manageable, as always.

The ugly, well, I really do not wish to go there, because ugly doesn't just show up, it lurkes and waits patiently to pounce on the unsuspecting.

Which brings me back to the good....since I expect Ugly to rear it's head, I'm prepared.

The bad, well, not everything is within our control....which brings me back to ugly....what an ugly scene this could play out to be....

We cannot win them all, because this is what life is made of - a balance - and we seldom are given the opportunity to decide, because, who in their right frame of mind, would want to deal with Bad and Ugly?

Having said that, good news is, the weekend's just a day away.

No comments: