About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 01, 2007

Time Flies

Having started the Y2007 bitching and literally getting my hands full in work had it's advantages - we are almost done with the first quarter of the year.
My preference is for time to fly.
When time drags, the day becomes a yawn and one would require tons of adrenalin to get the engines warm enough to move. Perhaps this flight happens only at the beginning and end of each year. The middle of the year tends to drag a bit, like going on a long drive trip. You start really excited, get sleepy mid-way and wake-up when your destination is near.
BUT as the clock ticks, it eats up my timeline in completing my post-grad studies and whatever goals I may have set for myself. The fear comes when I get so caught up, loose sight of the objective for a moment and then realise that the sum of all the moments became panic.
It's advisable then to just always take stock of where we are - so that we do not wake up in shock.
Having said that, it's not a bad thing to be caught in a momentum of sorts - as long as we are fit enough to ride it out.

No comments: