About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 17, 2008

gut-feel or sixth sense

There were many occasions where I thought of something and then it happens. Could it be that we all do have some sort of sixth sense, or that time is really an overlapping thing, and we are just living in one period of a time in our lives, having walked this life numerous times over?
This is not religion - my religious beliefs keep me on track - by that I mean, it keeps me from being a total failure at having empathy. I do believe in GOD and I do believe that GOD gives and GOD takes.
BUT there are many times when we feel that we have been there, or done that - which stirs some confusion - I wasn't born with supernatural gifts which would allow me to soul travel or disappear at will. I do not even have the knowledge about esp which apparently is some sixth sense which some mammals of a higher order may have some clue about, which we humans are still grappling with.
Perhaps it's just gut-feel.
I do wonder why gut.
If we are talking about sixth sense, why not head-feel, or mind-feel, or brain-feel...why gut?
Perhaps we are all just motivated by food....after we toy long enough about this and come up with no answers, we would all probably just take a time-out and have a cuppa...and continue discussing, after filling our gut - which also means having spent some cents (sense) probably, this idea was coined when coffee cost six cents.

No comments: